Older Post

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Los Alamos Cattle Branding

I attended a cattle branding in Los Alamos, California; this is one of the images I captured of Blaine roping a calf. This was the first time I had been to such an event, the experience was awesome. The atmosphere was amazing, the people were welcoming, food was great, and the cattle branding and roping was like nothing I have ever seen before. I would just like to thank everyone involved for this great opportunity and more images will be posted for the next few days of this event. Hope you enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like and sounds like you had a great day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the picture. The back and white takes me back to an earlier day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I appreciate it and I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete