Older Post

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kitchenware


Hey everyone today is my 50th post! I would like to say thank you for all of your views and comments on my photographs. I have recently been asked if any of my images were available for purchase and the answer is yes. If anyone is interested in any of my photographs please contact me at slezak.photograohy@gmail.com and I will be happy to assist you with your photographic needs. Depending on the image and size the prices may vary but I will be more than happy to give you a quote if you have an image and size in mind. I appreciate everyones interest in my work. Thank You, 
  Kelly 




As for this image, I created it to advertise kitchenware. Like many of my other images I tend to shoot through things which adds depth to the over all photograph and makes it more interesting for the viewer to look at. I photographed this from above as well to give the viewer a different perspective of the products than what is normally seen. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting pic........May some crumbs left on the plate..LOL

    ReplyDelete